At United Medical group we recognize not all injury or illness is a one sided issue. Sometimes a holistic approach is necessary and we support your full mix of care needs. We feel all practitioners can have a warm regard for each other and collaborate whenever possible. You will never hear our staff downgrade another form of medical care.
We are meticulous about our scheduling tactics. We consider keeping our word about what time you'll be seen as sacred as binding up any wound carefully. You will be treated with the utmost respect and concern with every interaction within our walls starting with minimal wait times.
The typical primary care provider is often over burdened to max capacity. This means they are under pressure to spend no more than 12 minutes tops with you. We believe in higher quality connections & refuse to pressure our providers to wrap up your appointment until you have the help you need.
Our professional Family Care Providers diagnose and treat a wide array of general, including:
Top 10 Tips For Family Care Givers
1. Cultivate relationships with other caregivers. You are not alone!
2. Take care of your own health so that you can be solid for taking care of your loved one.
3. Make peace with asking for help and accept offers of help and be specific with things people can do to help you.
4. Learn how to communicate effectively with doctors.
5. Caregiving is difficult, take respite breaks often.
6. Watch out for signs of depression and don't delay in getting professional help when you need it.
7. Be open to new technologies that can help you care for your loved one.
8. Organize medical information so it's up to date and easy to find.
9. Make sure legal documents are in order.
10. Give yourself credit for doing the best you can in one of the toughest jobs there is!